MRI are fully committed to protecting personal data.
We will only share personal data to a third party when we are legally permitted to do so. In the event of us sharing data with others we put systems in place to protect the data and to comply with our data protection standards.
Personal Data held by us may be transferred to –
- IT Providers -We use third parties to provide, run and manage our IT systems with servers located in secure data centres Personal data may be stored in any one of them.
- Third party organisations that assist us in providing goods, services or information.
- Auditors and Insurers – for example we may need to share personal data with an insurer in the event of a claim.
- Government and regulatory agencies in accordance with applicable law or regulation.
You have the right to gain confirmation as to whether we process personal data about you and receive a copy of any personal data held by us. You have the right to obtain information about how and why we process your personal data. All such requests will be dealt with promptly.
You have the right to request your personal data be amended where it is inaccurate.
You have the right for your personal data to be deleted in the following cases –
- The data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- If you withdraw consent and we have no legal basis for holding your data.
- If we have no legitimate reason for holding your data.
- Your personal data has been unlawfully processed.
To request your personal data be deleted please email us at email@example.com.
Where we process personal data based on consent, individuals have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
The personal data that we hold is kept to a minimum and is, in general, not shared with any third party – and personal data processed by us is not used for direct marketing purposes.
In the event that you wish to complain about our use of personal data, please contact us and we will investigate and, if necessary, promptly respond to such complaints.